Tuesday, September 29, 2009
its official! I am my mom!
ok so I swore it wouldnt ever happen (no offense mom) but i have turned into my mom. I just started noticing it this morning when i was telling Dom NO! and as im yelling at him for about 20 minutes to stay away from the wires i say "i know you can hear me!" and "do i speak chinese?" (that one was more my father) but i cant believe that i say the same things my mom used to say to us and even in the same tone! I guess no matter how many times you say in you lifetime "Ill never turn out to be like my mom" it does happen. But its not so bad now that i think back she was just doing what was right and I never realized that until I had Dominick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
we all turn into our moms! It is a good thing......Luckily because we have awesome moms!
ReplyDeleteIsn't that the truth!
ReplyDelete