Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I now know how my mom felt

I dont know why but Dominick isn't sleeping through the night again! I'm not sure if its his teeth or he just doesnt feel like sleeping now but last night was horrible! He didnt go to bed until 11:00 which is 2 hours later than his bedtime and I didnt fall asleep until 12:30 because i was waiting for John to get home and Dominick woke up at 2:00 a.m. and decided to stay awake until 4:30! And normally when he wakes up in the middle of the night he will sleep in in the morning but not his morning nope he woke back up at 6:30 and has been up ever since! I feel like a total zombie like how my mom always told me she felt when i was little and has my nights and days mixed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.